WARREN TECH ENGINEERING & ARCHITECTURE
The program provides architecture practices involved in the design and layout of residential floor plans, elevations and site plans according to the National CAD Standard (NCS).
Students in the Engineering & Architecture Program will have the opportunity to compete in local, state and national SkillsUSA competitions in which students demonstrate occupational and leadership skills.
Students can compete in Technical Drafting, Architectural Drafting, Engineering Technology /Design and Robotics and Automation Technology.
Pictured are Warren Tech’s
2016 National Champions
Why Choose Engineering / Architecture?
- You can make a difference. Everywhere you look you’ll see examples of engineering or architecture that makes a difference in everyday life
- Be creative. Great outlet for the imagination—the perfect field for independent thinkers
- Work with great people. Engineering/Architecture takes teamwork, and you’ll work with all kinds of people inside and outside the field
- Solve problems and design things that matter. Come up with solutions no one else has thought of
- Never be bored. Creative problem solving skills will expose you to different ways of thinking
- Make a big salary. Engineers/Architects not only earn lots of respect, but they’re highly paid. Even the starting salary for an entry-level job is impressive!
- Change the world. Imagine what life would be like without pollution controls to preserve the environment, life-saving medical equipment, or low-cost building materials for fighting global poverty
- All this takes engineering/architecture. In very real and concrete ways, engineers and architects save lives, prevent disease, reduce poverty, and protect our planet.
Engineering / Architecture?
"The classes in Engineering provided the foundation of my skills in
college, which transferred into the field of architecture. The shop
classes also established and confirmed my interest in
architecture and design"
~ Ty Richline, Class of 2011
For More Information Contact: Diana Mai